The white chocolate macadamia nut cookie is one of our favorites owing to the fact that we love white chocolate so much.
Here is a delightful yet easy to follow recipe for all your festive occasions.
* This receipt makes about 3 dozen medium sized cookies.
- 230g plain flour
- 70g light brown sugar
- 70g caster sugar
- 170g butter, unsalted
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 100g chopped macadamia nuts
- 100g chopped white chocolate
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350°F or 180°C and start to grease and line the baking pans.
- In the mixing bowl, cream the sugar and butter together until smooth and fluffy.
- Then add the egg and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking soda together.
- Carefully combine with the butter and sugar mix earlier.
Pour in the macadamia nuts and white chocolate chips. Make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
Roll the well-combined dough into rounds and place them on the baking pan. Slightly flatten the rounds as necessary.
Bake for about 10-12 minutes in the preheated oven until golden brown. Cookies may appear soft and underdone but they should set when cooling.
Monitor constantly. Once done, remove from oven and let it cool on a wire rack.
Once cooled, you can enjoy the wonderful White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookie!